Western Canada College ID Camp General Information
– Our main objective with this camp is to expose players to college coaches. The second is to provide an environment which helps players reach a level of independence throughout the week. This is preparation for their next stage of soccer independence, the university environment.
WHAT DO THE FEES COVER?
– Training on the beautiful St. Michaels University School fields,
– Three lunches and daily snacks,
– Three training days and three game days coached by top level college coaches,
– Two full training kits (t-shirts, shorts, socks), lanyard & training journal,
– To attract top level college coaches we assist with their transportation costs, whilst covering their accommodation & meals while they are at the Western Canada College ID Camp. This provides greater opportunities for players to be seen within this tremendous environment,
– Classroom seminars on college transition and recruitment including college coach panel Q&A.
CAN PARENTS AND FAMILY VIEW THE TRAINING AND/OR GAMES?
– Due to NCAA, USport and CCAA coaches attending this camp, it is important that we are considerate of recruiting guidelines which involve interactions between families and coaches. We will establish viewing areas for parents who wish to watch the afternoon/evening games. Please be conscious of these guidelines and find your way to these viewing areas.
– As this is a different year with COVID we will be careful to monitor and apply changes to spectator restrictions. Updates will come closer to the camp.