WE ARE THRILLED TO OFFER TWO CAMPS IN 2018
Our PURPOSE is to provide a space where players grade 9-12 can connect with college coaches from all levels in Canada and the USA. We hope to assist in the promotion of youth players into environments which will challenge them academically and athletically after high school.
What Makes The Camp Unique
– We host college coaches in residential environments and having them work with the players in training sessions and games
– Players stay on campus, under the supervision of the camp staff and showcase their abilities to college coaches
– Players train once per day and play in games once per day to ensure that they are showcasing rested and recovered abilities
– This camp is about QUALITY versus QUANTITY.
– College / University coaches run all training sessions
– Coaches continue to coach and observe the players in the evening games
– Players are able to vet the coaches – Players get to know the style of the coaches, their philosophy, their personality
– By the end of their time with a coach, the player will know if they could play under their guidance
Each day players will also receive informational, motivational, and college specific information from the staff and the college / university coaches where collegiate association rules allow
1. Coaches create a panel discussion focused on questions from Campers around topics such as:
2. Registering with the eligibility centre,
3. Academic entrance standards,
4. Recruiting legislation/rules, and
5. Recruiting timeline.