Getting To The Western Canada College ID Camp
ST. MICHAELS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL
St. Michaels University School is located in the heart of Victoria, British Columbia on spectacular Vancouver Island. We look forward to your attendance.
Directions can be found below from up-island and from the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal.
SUNDAY AFTERNOON CHECK-IN / REGISTRATION
- Please access St. Michaels University School off of McRae Ave or Knight St.
- Parking is limited on the grounds and there will be designated parking for each cohort which will be forwarded to you closure to the event.
- Masks are required except when eating, hydrating and playing.
- Physical distancing must be maintained except when playing.
Required For Check-in:
- When attending Check-in ensure you have a copy of your consent waiver.
- Every participant will be required to answer daily symptom check questions prior to entering the field of play.
- Although hand sanitizing stations will be provided it is recommended you attend with a personal sanitizer and apply throughout the day.
What You Will Receive At Registration:
- You will be provided with 2 shirts, 2 pair of shorts, 2 pairs of socks, a drawstring bag, lanyard and journal.
- There will be a designated location for you to change and all campers are expected to wear the provided kit.
- Hydration stations will be provided but it is suggested that you attend with a 2 full water bottle to reduce line ups and gatherings.
- There will be a snack table available for participants throughout the event and you are welcome to bring your own if you wish.
During Group welcoming, briefings, meals and educational sessions it is expected that all attendees will abide by BC Covid 19 Health Guidelines specific to physical distancing, mask wearing and sanitization.
Traveling by Ferry
Players travelling by ferry must be on the 11:00 a.m. Tsawwassen ferry to Swartz Bay. Players will be met by an EPIC Representative and transported to St. Michael’s University School. Check this box during registration if you require this option. FREE transportation will be provided for players between the ferry or airport and St. Michael’s University School.
Traveling by Air
Players traveling alone by air. We would like you to arrive in Victoria between 1:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.. Players will be met by an EPIC Representative at the Victoria Airport Terminal and transported to St. Michael’s University School. Check this box during registration if you require this option. ** FREE transportation will be provided for players between the ferry or airport and St. Michael’s University School.
Arrival by Car
Players being dropped off at St. Michael’s University School. We would ask that you arrive between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. so we are able to check you into your room prior to the buses arriving from the ferry terminal and the airport.
Traveling by Ferry
Upon completion of the camp players will be transported back to Swartz bay for the 6:00 p.m. ferry to Tsawwassen. The players will be arriving at the Tsawwassen terminal at approximately 7:35 p.m.
Traveling by Air
Upon completion of the camp players will be transported back to the Victoria International Airport by 2:30 p.m.. Please book flights as close to this drop off as possible.
Departing by Car
Players can be picked up upon completion of their Friday morning games at St. Michael’s University School. Once the final day schedule is posted Thursday parents can correspond to find exact time.