Northern Registration & Check-in
Use the link below for your registration. Registration will close 48 hours prior to camp. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check-in for camp will be under the pavilion at south end of the FH Collins High School Field Turf where we will host the camp.
- Masks are required except when eating, hydrating and playing.
- Physical distancing must be maintained except when playing.
Required For Check-in:
- When attending Check-in ensure you have a copy of your consent waiver.
- Every participant will be required to answer daily symptom check questions prior to entering the field of play.
- Although hand sanitizing stations will be provided it is recommended you attend with a personal sanitizer and apply throughout the day.
What You Will Receive At Registration:
- You will be provided with two t-shirts, two pair of shorts and two pair of socks along with a lanyard, journal and drawstring bag.
- There will be a designated location for you to change and all campers are expected to wear the provided kit.
- Hydration stations will be provided but it is suggested that you attend with a 2 full water bottle to reduce line ups and gatherings.
- There will be a snack table available for participants throughout the event and you are welcome to bring your own if you wish.
Yukon Covid 19 Health Guidelines
During Group welcoming, briefings, lunch and educational sessions it is expected that all attendees will abide by Yukon Covid 19 Health Guidelines specific to using appropriate entrance / exit, physical distancing, mask wearing and sanitization.