[tm_pb_section admin_label=”section”][tm_pb_row admin_label=”row”][tm_pb_column type=”4_4″][tm_pb_divider admin_label=”Divider” color=”#ffffff” show_divider=”off” height=”37″ divider_style=”solid”] [/tm_pb_divider][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
EASTERN CANADA COLLEGE ID CAMP GENERAL INFORMATION
[/tm_pb_text][tm_pb_divider admin_label=”Divider” color=”#ffffff” show_divider=”off” height=”37″ divider_style=”solid”] [/tm_pb_divider][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
– One of our objectives with this camp is to expose players to college coaches. The second is to provide an environment which helps players reach a level of independence as they are away from parents for a week. This is preparation for their next stage of soccer independence, the university environment. It is important that parents respect this experience.
WHAT DO THE FEES COVER?
– Three nights accommodation and supervision at Queen’s University,
– Three breakfasts (in dorms), Three lunches, Three dinners, Three evening snacks,
– Three training days and Three game days coached by top level college coaches,
-Two full training kits (t-shirts, shorts, socks), lanyard & training journal,
– To attract top level college coaches we assist with their transportation costs, whilst covering their accommodation & meals while they are at the Eastern Canada College ID Camp. This provides greater opportunities for players to be seen within this tremendous environment,
– Classroom seminars on college transition and recruitment, as well as motivational speakers.
– You have the option to share a double bed with a friend or team mate. It is a $50 savings per registrant.
If you have 10 or more players interested in the camp you can receive a discount. Contact Corey Volk at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Team Discount’ in the subject line.
CAN PARENTS AND FAMILY VIEW THE TRAINING AND/OR GAMES?
– Due to NCAA, USport and CCAA coaches attending this camp, it is important that we are considerate of recruiting guidelines which involve interactions between families and coaches. We will establish viewing areas for parents who wish to watch the afternoon/evening games. Please be conscious of these guidelines and find your way to these viewing areas.